This small bathroom refurbishment that took less than a week to fully complete.
- Removing the old bathtub and replacing it with a quadrant shower.
- Space was maximised by fitting units wall to wall, allowing for extra storage space. All doors and toilet’s seat is soft close.
- The window had the cill replaced
- The toilet flushing mechanism is manufactured by Grohe
- The whole bathroom was plastered and then a bathroom paint was used
- Dimmable LED lights and an extractor fan with an electronic shutter (so that wind doesn’t get in) was also used.
- For the flooring, the plywood was replaced and new vynil click flooring was used.
- The shower has acrylic panels now (extremely resistant in time), a high-quality 8mm shower enclosure (single door) and a Mira thermostatic shower.
- Some tiles were used above the countertop