Kitchen refurbishments from start to finish
We specialise in kitchen fitting and we can offer you more for the same money. We can offer both labour only quotes or supply & fit packages. In both cases, we offer fixed prices and cover all trades, meaning that the project will be finished in the minimum amount the time possible and at the best price.
Advantages of getting a kitchen trough us:
- The prices can be as low as £5000 for a full kitchen refurbishment: all the units supplied and fitted, appliances supplied and fitted, new door, new radiator, flooring, painting and decorating, splash-back/tiling, disposing waste. Compare this prices with your other quotes and you’ll understand why we are sometimes booked for months and months.
- For the average kitchen refurbishment, the total price is usually between £7000 and £10000. For this amount you generally can get a lot for your money, including branded appliances, some more complicated building work, designer radiator, maybe a new door and others. You won’t be able to get every single thing you’d dreamt about in this budget, but it won’t be far from this.
- Time to completion:
- Most kitchen refurbishments are finished in around 7-10 days
- Thousands of choices:
- Our prices can be this low for two reasons: an in-house-team and the ability to buy and combine different suppliers. This means that you can get virtually anything you have in mind cheaper, faster and better!
- Our usual suppliers usually include Howdens, Magnet
- We can supply painted real wood kitchen doors, color coded to your preferences (this means an unlimited amount of colors for your kitchens)
- We use high quality accessories, with the option of Blum accessories
- We can use solid wood worktops along laminate ones and we can supply & fit solid surface worktops (Earthstone)
- We can supply high quality appliances, most of them being Neff, Bosch, AEG
We’re more than happy to offer labour only quotes as well, although supply & fit is a much easier option for both of us.
Get us to come round, have a friendly chat and discuss your options. We’re confident that if you get a quote from us and you’re willing to wait for us (since we can be fully booked for long periods sometimes), we’re by far the best option.