Do you want to supply your own products? Then this article is for you!
Many people have different buying habits. You might be used to going to a store, ordering on Amazon or other websites recommended by friends and family. We consider that you should do things slightly differently in order to maximize what you get for your money and also get more product options.
The answer is simple: Google Shopping (click on it to open it). Some of you might have used it before, but most of you don’t know about it.
It has a series of advantages:
- You can search through all the main ecommerce websites
- You can compare the prices between different ecommerce stores for the same products
- You can find some smaller sellers that have unique products that you wouldn’t find otherwise
- You can apply filters like cost, dimensions, and others
- The shipping rate is usually calculated for your area automatically (very useful if you live in a remote area)
- You’ll find here the most honest reviews! Places like Amazon are no longer reliable for reviews since there are armies of reviewers getting paid to review products (they must give positive reviews to continue receiving payments)
We use Google Shopping often for our purchasing decisions and we think you should as well! Google shopping is more powerful compared to places like Amazon for home improvement products since many sellers never sell their products on Amazon, but they do on their websites. What Google shopping is basically doing is accessing the websites of sellers, extracts information about products, and gives you a very easy way to compare prices/features amongst hundreds of different sellers.
Some sellers have slow delivery time and this is a big no for us. But as a homeowner, you’re not always in a rush as us, so waiting a week or two for a product might not be such a big deal, especially if you get a better product or/and price.
One more little piece of advice! If you can, then it’s best if you pay with a Paypal account. This will allow you some extra protection when buying stuff. If the order is over £100, then you could also pay with a credit card.