Extension or conversion project planned? Then make sure that you get a quote from us. We can offer you a fixed price for the whole project and, with an in-house team, we can finish the project faster and cheaper.
If you have an extension or conversion project planned for the coming months, you’re definitely in the right place. As long as the property is less than 45 minutes drive from Aberdeen city centre, then we can quote for your next building project. We can offer you a fixed price for the complete building project (all the materials and labour included). This ensures that you don’t exceed your budget and you’re not left with a half complete building project.
Main advantages for using our team:
- Prices! You can expect our quotes to be cheaper than most other quotes. Of course, building work is subject to a long series of standards and regulations, so we have to make sure we charge a good enough price to comply with all of them. We’re probably in top 25% of the cheapest quotes you can get.
- Convenience! This comes from a series of factors:
- In house team: meaning that the time to completion is low compared to others since we can coordoninate everything efficiently
- Fully inclusive prices: you don’t have to worry about toilet hire, health & safety, scaffolding, or finding and managing subcontractors. We do everything in our prices
- Warranty: Getting multiple trades means that every trade would blame the other for the work if there are any issues. Getting a general contractor means that you completely avoid this and you’re certain that everything is going to be finished at high quality standards.
Even more, we can offer you a price and discuss your options before even contacting an architect. This is very helpful in those cases where budget is a really an issue, since extensions & conversions can vary greatly in price. The very basic extensions can start at around £20 000 the total price to over £100 000 for large extensions. For example, we can give you options for different extensions types and choose the one you know you can afford. Then you can contact the architect that we recommend and you’ll already know how much the project would cost you before committing to anything.
We guarantee the project to pass any council inspections and, most of the times, we deal with the building inspectors ourselves for inspections. Generally our quotes include everything for extensions and conversions (including flooring, painting, bathrooms& kitchens supplied and fitted). We can assure you that getting separate trades to do different stages of the project would increase the total costs considerably and the time to completion would be much higher.
In the end you’re looking for someone that is able to do your extension or conversion project at the lowest cost, but you want someone that actually has the technical abilities and experience to complete the project. That’s us! You can get cheaper quotes, but our experience shows that most local small builders lack technical skills needed for such a complex project. Alternatively, you can get those big building companies to quote for your project and, although they can do a good job ultimately, their quotes are crazy high.
Take a quote from us and we’re confident that our quote is probably the best you can find.