Fully inclusive quotes for building work. Read this page to see what we can offer and what sort of price quotes you should expect.
Types of projects we can take
- Extensions – up to two levels
- Conversions – garage conversions, change of use, structural alterations, new rooms / ensuites and so on
- Refurbishment – we can take refurbishment work if it requires a highly skilled team and there’s a lot of specialised work like structural alterations or interior layout changes
Why you should take a quote from us
Probably one of the biggest advantage to do this sort of project with us is that you know a fixed price for the whole project before getting a plan drawn: all the materials, labour or fees are included in the price. It’s the most hassle-free possible experience and just a few businesses out there offer this.
Furthermore, compared to some building businesses out there, our prices include the interior work as well. This means all the decorating, plumbing, electrics, any bathroom or kitchen refitted are included in the price. Most of our competition offer quotes for the building up to the plasterboard level or simply just up to the level where the building is watertight. We will deal with the architect, structural engineer, energy consultant and council on behalf of you; this means that we offer a truly one-stop place for you next building project.
Experience and the ability to take a project is not an issue, we’re a big enough team to take almost any residential extension or conversion you can throw at us. You can find more about our team in the about us page, but in principle you get a very hard working team that will offer excellent value of money and time to completion.
More specifically our quotes include:
- The architect fees – working with an architect we know makes everything run smoothly.
- Structural engineer fees – the same as in the case of the architect, it helps to be able to contact a structural engineer we already know
- Energy consultant fees
- Building warrant / planning applications fees
- All the materials necessary for the building
- All the labour necessary for the work (depending on the project, this includes all the structural work, groundwork, roof work, trades)
- All the relevant certificates necessary for the completion certificate
- Toilet hire (for extensions)
We can’t say that building work is going to be the most affordable type of work, but we’re amazing value for money when you compare us to teams in your area doing a similar service. Being such a large team means that the projects are finished faster and better with us at a more than reasonable prices.
For extensions the final price for the work is generally going to be between £2000 and £2500 inc. VAT for the ground floor and between £1200 and £1500 inc. VAT for the first floor. This price is influences by a series of factors:
- Access to the works -you can see in one of our projects a mid terraced extension project, you’ll understand why access is so important for a project
- Amount of glazing – the more glazing you have, the more special the glass and insulation have to be in order to pass the energy requirements
- Level of specification – generally simple extensions are cheaper, but fancy structures or complicated structural work attracts higher prices
Price conversions and refurbishments
No matter how much we’d like to offer a price for these, they are simply too unique in their nature to apply a rule for all of them. The only way you can get a price for this is by contacting us and getting a quote.
See some of our past building projects below: