The extension below is a relatively complex extension project. As a summary:
- A ground floor + first floor building + porch giving an extra space of almost 50 square meters
- Flat roof for the porch and a flat roof + fink roof for the main building
- Steel structure partially
- A lot of glazing + full height structural glazing barrier on the first floor
- A cloakroom and ensuite that required extensive drainage work outside due to position of the existing drainage
Chances are that if you want an extension project, it’s going to be much simpler than this. We haven’t opened the walls into the existing building until the final stages of the building, meaning that there was minimum disruption for the customer.
Most of the work took a little bit over 2 months .
You can see the interior in the video below: